Become a Carrier

We are looking to expand our pool of available on demand Independent Contract Drivers / Carriers

  • Are you self-employed?
  • Do you have a Motor carrier Permit?
  • Are you in Business?

Then we are looking for you to deliver for us. Contractors must be able to pass a background check. Must have own car, Commercial insurance and a GPS enabled smart phone.

In order to obtain a Motor Carrier Permit, there are three steps to complete.

  1. You must Register with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
    Unified Registration System
  2. With the number provided by FMCSA (USDOT#), you will need to Register with the CHP (California Highway Patrol)
  3. With the number provided by CHP ( CA # ), you will need to apply for Motor Carrier Permit through Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)

We can Help you to complete these steps by sending us your intent to drive for us.